BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE FOR PUPPIES
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN & TURKEY, WILD-CAUGHT FISH, AND CAGE-FREE EGGS
ALL PUPPIES REQUIRE A DIET RICH IN PROTEIN AND FAT FROM A VARIETY OF FRESH, WHOLE ANIMAL INGREDIENTS TO FULLY SUPPORT THEIR RAPID GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT.
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Puppy nourishes puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 1/3 of the animal ingredients are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at a low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- 2/3 of ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your puppy needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving ORIJEN foods a taste that dogs crave.
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, Atlantic ﬂounder, cage-free eggs, whole Atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole Atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, lentil fiber, pollock oil, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, natural chicken ﬂavor, whole chickpeas, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), sea salt, freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.