BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | ALL LIFE STAGES
NEW ENGLAND MACKEREL, HERRING, FLOUNDER, REDFISH, MONKFISH & SILVER HAKE
A DIVERSITY OF FRESH, WHOLE, AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM NEW ENGLAND?S COLD ATLANTIC WATERS.
- With 85% quality fish ingredients, ORIJEN Six Fish nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive ? only zinc and copper are added.
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200?F from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving ORIJEN Six Fish a delicious taste that dogs crave.
Orijen Six Fish
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Whole Atlantic mackerel, whole Atlantic herring, monk?sh, Acadian red?sh, ?ounder, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, safflower oil, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, lentil ?ber, natural cod ?avor, whole chickpeas, pollock oil, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sun?ower seeds, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, D-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.