Sustainable and wild-caught, these six whole, saltwater fish are plucked from pristine, icy waters and whisked right to our kitchen. This nutrient-dense, flavorful recipe is loaded with protein and complemented with fresh produce and botanicals, creating a distinct, tasty formula that your cat will love.
- Packed with fresh, sustainable and wild-caught fish from New England to satisfy your cat's biological need for a protein-rich diet
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein and 18% carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs - only choline, zinc and copper are added
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200 Degree F from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters
- Primary FlavorFish
Orijen Six Fish for Cats
Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, flounder, acadian redfish, atlantic monkfish, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, alaskan pollock oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil, natural cod flavor, safflower oil, lentil fiber, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, copper proteinate,, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 40 % Crude fat (min.) 20 % Crude ash (max.) 9 % Crude fiber (max.) 3 % Moisture (max.) 10 % Calcium (min.) 1.5 % Phosphorus (min.) 1.3 % Magnesium (min.) 0.1 % Taurine (min.) 0.3 % DHA (min.) 1.1 % EPA (min.) 0.65 % Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.5 % Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 2 % Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei) 100MM CFU/lb