SENTRY Fiproguard Plus kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. The fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on is formulated to protect your cat against dangerous pests. It breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. SENTRY Fiproguard Plus is just as effective against fleas and ticks as FRONTLINE? Plus.1
- Contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredient3, fipronil, and (s)-methoprene, the same active ingredients used in FRONTLINE? Plus1
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days
- Stops the flea life cycle and kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Fast acting, long lasting
- For use on cats 8 weeks of age and over, 1.5 lbs. and over
Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Cats
Applying SENTRY Fiproguard Plus products at home is easy. Just follow these steps each time you use the products.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Applying correctly starts with purchasing correctly at the store. Before purchasing, weigh your cat. Don't guess! It is important to know the exact weight of the pet to ensure you purchase the right product.
At the store, be sure to buy the product for the right species. BE SURE to choose cat products for cats and dog products for dogs. These products are different formulations based on the species and weight of your pet and SHOULD NEVER be used interchangeably.
Do NOT treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your cat's age. ONLY use SENTRY Fiproguard Plus on cats over 8 weeks of age.
Always be sure to look at the label before applying.
APPLYING THE PRODUCT
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- While holding the cat with one hand, use the other hand to apply the solution. Invert the tube and use the narrow end to part the cat's hair.
- Apply contents of one tube as a spot between the shoulder blades.
- Hold the cat for a few seconds to give the solution time to be absorbed into the cat?s coat.