Modern science proves that your puppy shares the DNA of the wolf. Although his DNA remains the same and his tastes demand something of the wild, feed your puppy with the best nutrition available today. Your puppy craves a taste of the wild; go ahead and give him one.
- A taste of the wild with ROASTED BISON & VENISON; REAL MEAT is #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile and protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- HIGH quality PROTEIN recipe with smaller kibble; tailored for growing puppy; SUPERFOODS for natural ANTIOXIDANTS; natural DHA for BRAIN & VISION
- Ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; made with NO GRAIN, corn, wheat, filler; no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- NATURAL food with added vitamins and minerals; nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with guaranteed species-specific, PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We'd appreciate your CALL 800.342.4808
Taste of the Wild High Prairie Puppy Recipe with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison
Buffalo, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, pea protein, peas, potatoes, canola oil, tomato pomace, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, flaxseed, potato fiber, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1)., Biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Crude Protein 28.0% minimum, Crude Fat 17.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 5.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum, Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin E 175 IU/kg minimum, Taurine* 0.12% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum, Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Profiles.
Weight (lbs): Cups/Day 5 - 10 : 1/2 - 3/4, 10 - 20 : 3/4 - 11/2, 20 - 30 : 11/2 - 2, 30 - 40 : 2 - 21/3, 40 - 60 : 21/3 - 3, 60 - 80 : 3 - 33/4, 80 - 100 : 33/4 - 41/3, 100 - 125 : 41/3 - 5, 125 - 150 : 5 - 53/4, 150 - 175 : 53/4 - 61/2