Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of the wolf. Although his DNA remains the same and his tastes demand something of the wild, his diet should provide him with all the best nutrition available today. Your dog craves a taste of the wild; go ahead and give him one.
- A taste of the wild with SMOKED SALMON; REAL SALMON is the #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile, protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- A NATURAL food with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for natural ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; made with NO GRAIN, corn, wheat, filler; no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with guaranteed species-specific, PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We'd appreciate your CALL 800.342.4808
Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine Recipe with Smoked Salmon
Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, lentils, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Crude Protein 25.0% minimum, Crude Fat 15.0% minimum, Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum, Moisture 10.0% maximum, Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum, Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum, Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum, Taurine* 0.12% minimum, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum, Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb, (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Weight (lbs): Cups/Day 5 - 10 : 1/2 - 1, 10 - 20 : 1 - 11/2, 20 - 30 : 11/2 - 2, 30 - 40 : 2 - 21/3, 40 - 60 : 21/3 - 31/4, 60 - 80 : 31/4 - 33/4, 80 - 100 : 33/4 - 41/2, 100 - 125 : 41/2 - 51/4, 125 - 150 : 51/4 - 6, 150 - 175 : 6 - 62/3